As internet trends go, there arent any industries unaffected by the rise of certain keywords. Specifically in the marketing industry, we’ve gone through “digital marketing”, “SEO”, and “SEM”, amongst others. The latest trend, however, calls for “content marketing”. Here’s brief history of the term, for those with typical “internet” attention spans.
- Gartner 2016 CMO Survey Shows Even B2Bs Investing in Digital Commerce
- Connect to Consumers – and Convert! – Using these 5 Tips
- Now Hiring – Inbound Marketing Specialist (NY or OH)
- Less Is More – Improving The Data-To-Ink Ratio [GIF]
- Is a Foursquare Check In More Valuable Than a Google Places or Yelp Review?
- Unlock the 007 in you – New Skyfall Guerilla Tactic is GENIOUS!
- What’s The Best Time To Send Email Blasts? Confusing Infographic Unsuccessfully Explains
- Social Media Terrorists – How To Properly (maybe) Negotiate With Them!
- Building Trust with Small Business Owners WITHOUT Demo Presentations
- Practical History Of Content Marketing For Low Attention Span Readers
Social Friendly eCommerce
What We Talk About
- Blog Traffic (5)
- community building (9)
- content-marketing (4)
- facebook marketing (9)
- Guerilla Marketing (9)
- infographic (1)
- local marketing (1)
- Mobile Marketing (3)
- Social Media Marketing (47)
- traffic generation (3)
- twitter marketing (7)