It’s with an immense pleasure that I invite all of you guerilleros and guerilleras to join me in a great run-through of Social Media Marketing strategies geared for local businesses.
Here are the details:
When: Thursday 02/25
Call-in #: (646) 727-2510
As you’re very much aware, Social Media has no borders or boundaries, and despite its wonderful benefits, connecting with your neighbors online has always been somewhat of a challenge.
Marnie Swedberg is a community leader, mom, brick & mortar and online entrepreneur that hosts a popular radio show on BlogTalkRadio. She’s the utmost definition of a successful Guerillera.
However, even a guerillera such as Marnie has her issues dealing with a local audience – she owns a restaurant and wants to reach her community via Social Media.
Based on that, here’s what you’ll be learning at the interview:
- How To Set Realistic Goals
- What Exactly Can You Blog About To Motivate Community Engagement
- The Difference Between Social Networking & Social Media Marketing (And why most business owners get it all wrong)
- The Most Suitable Platforms For Local Businesses (Hint: You’re probably already on it!)
- How To Integrate Blog, Facebook, Twitter To Minimize Your Efforts And Maximize Your Exposure
- A Tool That Lists Every Known Twitter account In Your Area
- And The Best (And Free) Way To Track Your Results
If I’m missing anything, let me know. Post a comment here with your question or shoot me a reply over @leosaraceni.
See you there!