The guerilla never stops but we need to enlist new talented soldiers – I’m happy to announce we’ve opened a contract spot for an experienced digital marketer at LexisNexis. This person would be in the office (either NYC or Dayton, OH) and dive pretty deep into PPC (including Paid Social), SEO, and content marketing. We’re looking for an immediate hire, so if you’re interested or know someone who’ll be perfect, check out the full job description below:
LexisNexis Digital Services is seeking a hands-on Inbound Marketing specialist to partner with internal “clients” to develop and execute inbound marketing campaigns. S/he will be passionate about helping our Marketing Partners reach broader audiences online, through blogs, search engine marketing, remarketing, etc. S/he will adapt well to a fast-paced, ever changing environment, and will be excited to learn new skills, digital marketing technologies and contribute to new marketing strategies. This individual will help grow POS revenue generated through the corporate website by increasing leads quickly and cost-effectively through creative inbound marketing campaigns. S/he will work with subject matter experts to develop, launch, evaluate and optimize pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), content and social marketing campaigns which bring qualified prospects to our website and raise our positive brand and product awareness.
- Launch and optimize campaigns within PPC platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, etc) and paid Social channels (Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Ensure conversion tracking is properly setup and POS revenue / Leads are being attributed
- Lead comprehensive SEO audits, develop monitoring reports through dedicated software, and assist in link-building efforts
- Create, develop and execute inbound marketing campaigns using compelling content
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including ongoing digital footprint analysis
- Provide input/feedback to creative based on best practices and insights gleaned from analytics
- BA required in Marketing, English or related field; legal experience a plus
- At least 3-5 years creating and executing (not simply managing) inbound marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation software such as email management systems, content platforms, and analytics programs
- Fluency in digital marketing processes, metrics and terminology and best practices
- Superior organization and project management skills, with the ability to keep an eye on the big picture.
- Hands-on experience managing (PPC), including paid/sponsored social, and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Google Analytics expert; highly analytical
- Expertise with Excel
- Must be knowledgeable of and engaged in social networks
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and relevant links (prior work, personal blog, etc) to leonardo[dot]saraceni[at]lexisnexis[dot]com.