Bet you thought the Guerilla Chefe was back when you saw that boring title, didn’t you? Sorry, Guerilleros. It’s still Guerilla Roberto. This week however, the Chefe did pick the topic and that’s why I picked the title. Personally, I would have made a pun. But pun’s don’t do so well in SEO. So let’s get down to business and discuss why blogs are so important to any business now! Read More…
It’s with an immense pleasure that I invite all of you guerilleros and guerilleras to join me in a great run-through of Social Media Marketing strategies geared for local businesses.
Here are the details:
When: Thursday 02/25
Call-in #: (646) 727-2510
As you’re very much aware, Social Media has no borders or boundaries, and despite its wonderful benefits, connecting with your neighbors online has always been somewhat of a challenge.
Marnie Swedberg is a community leader, mom, brick & mortar and online entrepreneur that hosts a popular radio show on BlogTalkRadio. She’s the utmost definition of a successful Guerillera.
However, even a guerillera such as Marnie has her issues dealing with a local audience – she owns a restaurant and wants to reach her community via Social Media.
Based on that, here’s what you’ll be learning at the interview:
- How To Set Realistic Goals
- What Exactly Can You Blog About To Motivate Community Engagement
- The Difference Between Social Networking & Social Media Marketing (And why most business owners get it all wrong)
- The Most Suitable Platforms For Local Businesses (Hint: You’re probably already on it!)
- How To Integrate Blog, Facebook, Twitter To Minimize Your Efforts And Maximize Your Exposure
- A Tool That Lists Every Known Twitter account In Your Area
- And The Best (And Free) Way To Track Your Results
If I’m missing anything, let me know. Post a comment here with your question or shoot me a reply over @leosaraceni.
See you there!